We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant, Clinical Research Coordinator, Custodian, Marketing Specialist, and Medical Assistant to join the Lucas Research family! We do not require any medical background or degree for these positions, but it is no easy task to join us at Lucas Research.
For more information about the Marketing Specialist position, click here.
We are looking for team members that are humble, smart and hungry. Plus they should enjoy busy days, are smarter than the average bear, and want to provide customer service that people tell stories about! For the right person advancement to a position of responsibility is certainly possible. If that applies to you and you are interested in either of these positions please email your resume to info@LucasResearch.org. Good luck!
We are definitely looking for someone with the right qualifications and competency to meet our high standards. However, it is even more important that our team be friendly, cooperative, motivated, and able to take on new responsibilities. We work as a team and support each other. It takes a very special person to become one of our stars. Besides very competitive pay scales, we offer:
- Absolutely non-smoking environment
- Fully paid BCBS health insurance for team members
- Paid holidays
- 16 paid personal days off each year
- IRA employer match
- Section 125 flexible spending accounts for medical and daycare expenses
- Subsidized corporate Sports Center Membership
- Pleasant working environment
- CME educational benefits (All of our medical team has been to ECU for a 5-day diabetes fellowship)
- Paid company trips
- July 2010: We cruised from Seattle to Glacier Bay, AL for a northern adventure
- November 2011: We spend a week on the island of Kaua’i
- May 2013: We went back to Hawai’i and enjoyed the Big Island
- December 2014: We tried our hand at sailing yachts in the BVI
- August 2016: We escaped the NC heat and headed back to Alaska, taking a cruise out of Vancouver
Some of us are capable of doing multiple jobs in the office and also fill-in as needed. Our clinical staff rotate between providers and the support desk. Some of us are not doing the job we were initially hired to do; the point is that our stars needs to be flexible.
Besides becoming an expert in diabetes, our clinical team learns to:
- Perform bone density testing
- Conduct continuous glucose monitors
- Administer IV Boniva treatments
- Train patients to use insulin pumps
- Assist with thyroid ultrasounds and thyroid nodule aspirations
- Blood drawing
- Use CLIA waived lab equipment
- Perform thyroid uptakes
- Patient education
- Help with clinical research studies